Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Caught Up




What's Going On World,
                                    I'm sorry, Again lol,  that we haven't connected in a week. I've been busy reading "Creating Passion Brands"by David Vinjamuri , as well as organizing my next move. I just want you all to know, to stay persistent. In whatever you do, consistency pays off. I also wanted to share this video. It's of my favorite drummer, Aaron Spears,  playing to Usher's song "Caught Up". He has such an incredible ability to go in and out of the groove, as well as really tasteful fills. Hope you enjoy.
                                                                             Til Next Time,
                                                                                                Brentwood Slim

No comments:

Post a Comment