Friday, August 19, 2011

Corey Henry


                                                                                           

What's Going On World,
                                      It's been a really busy week. I've been preparing everything I need for this upcoming photo-shoot.  I hope life's been good to you. I just thought of one of my favorite videos that I'd like to share. It's of an organ player named Corey Henry. I can't begin to tell you how incredible, and inspirational it is watching this guy. I'm amazed that these kinds of gifts love in people. Enjoy it. Tell a friend about it.
                                                                                Til Next Time,
                                                                                                   Brentwood Slim

No comments:

Post a Comment