Friday, August 26, 2011

This Woman's Work

                                                                                           

What's Going on World,
                                   I had my first photo shoot today! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be,  and we walked away with some really great shots. I'm extremely excited about this upcoming year. Great things are going to happen. It's important to stay positive and continue to work hard. Speaking of working hard, I don't know many people who can match the work ethic of my good friend James Boyd. We went to high school together in Jax, and I've always had an admiration for his talent and dedication. With that said, I wanted to share on of his videos. I'm most impressed by his ability to isolate movement in the body, and how articulate it is. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
                                                                          'Til Next Time
                                                                                              Brentwood Slim

1 comment:

  1. I like the video. Thanks for posting. I enjoyed watching it!

    ReplyDelete