Friday, August 5, 2011

Bottoms Up

                                                                               
What's Going on World,
                                      So before I go to bed tonight, besides saying my prayers, I MUST share this video. It's an arrangement of Trey Songz's "Bottoms Up", by a group of guys who attend Berklee School of Music. Darion Ja'Von, Darek Cobbs, Rod Bonner, Anthony Nemhard, and George Parks. This is truly work that inspires me. I love that they didn't see it as an opportunity to show every trick that they knew, but to make a cohesive sound and choose the moments to come out of the groove. I'm looking forward to the future of these guys. Hope you enjoy it.
                                                              Peace,
                                                                     Brentwood Slim

No comments:

Post a Comment