Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Intentions

                                                                                         

What's Going on World,
                                 So it's been a few days, I know. You'll have to excuse my obession with this new book I got my hands on. It's called Twitter Power 2.0 by Joel Comm. Incredible read for those who are building brands. I want to speak on something that's been on my heart lately. I often ask myself  "why do I do what I do?"  WHY make music? WHY act? WHY sing? And it always comes down to something very simple. Because I love to do it. With whatever you do, if the money, the lifestyle, or the approval from others become the WHY, you'll never truly be happy. Do it because you love to do it. You'll be surpised at the impact.
                                                            'Til Next Time
                                                                           Brentwood Slim

No comments:

Post a Comment