Saturday, August 13, 2011

August Alsina

                                                                                                     

What's Happening World,
                                       I've just completed what seems like a very long shift at work, but I'm here. I was just on twitter and I came across a very gifted young man. He goes by the name of August Alsina,  from New Orleans. I just thought I would share a bit of his work, because it's definitely inspiration. I love the heart that's in his sound, which will only grow. So this is his cover of Lil Wayne's "How To Love." Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
                                                                               Peace
                                                                                     Brentwood Slim
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment