Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pitch Black Milk

                                                                                     
What's Happening World,
                                   I thought I would shed some light on this incredible short film called "Pitch Black Milk". It's written, directed, and produced by Chriss Barkley who is an incredible up and coming producer. It deals with not accepting yourself for who YOU are, which is a very human thing to me. We all have individual gifts, unique talents, and eccentric ways of thinking but somehow compare ourselves to other people. Even down to wanting to look like someone else. I'm inspired by this work, because I'm constantly reminded that I have to be the best ME I can be.
                                                                      Enjoy,
                                                                             Brentwood Slim

2 comments:

  1. Interesting and very moving. Where can I get this movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Undivided Attention...I'm glad you like the trailer. The movie won't be released until after it finishes it's festival circuit. But you can stay up to date by following me @chrissbarkley on twitter and facebook. Thank you soo much for your support.

    I Wish You Well,

    Miss Chriss

    ReplyDelete