Sunday, July 17, 2011

Penelope

                                                                                           
What's Happening World,
                                     People ALWAYS ask me what's my favorite song, and I can never answer. I guess my love for music makes me appreciate just about everything. But if I had to choose, I would say my favorite song is Penelope by a group called Pinback. I heard this song for the first time in high school, and a couple of years ago I found out that it's actually about a dying fish. lol That's just a testament that WHATEVER you talk about, if it's from the heart, it transcends. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do.
                                                                                         Peace,
                                                                                                 Brentwood Slim

No comments:

Post a Comment