Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happiness vs. Money

Hello World,
                       I'm at it again. I just thought that I would talk about this, because it's been on my mind. Is life about money or happiness? I'm interested in peoples' thoughts about this, because I just want to know what people think. I think it's about happiness. I mean money certainly makes things easier, but you can be rich and have poor health. I just feel that money is talked about like it's this life changing thing. Sure it can change your circumstance, but not your character. If you're bitter when you're broke, you'll be bitter when you have money. Who cares if you make $1.5 million a year if you hate walking in the door everyday. I just want people to discover what it is that gets them going. The one thing that makes them light up an entire room. When you tap into that, you'll probably live forever.
                                                                                       Peace
                                                                                         Brentwood Slim

No comments:

Post a Comment