Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Fountain of Youth


What's Happening World,
                                       So I have a little secret. People want to know how to live forever. They want to know how to lead long, healthy lives. Well it's really simple. Dieting & Exercise! When I say dieting I don't mean taking a break from eating certain things, but creating a routine of eating balanced meals. I know that's super difficult. Trust me, I have trouble too but it's important. And as much as we don't like to do it, you MUST exercise. Have a little run in the morning, or pick up a Power90 Dvd. Whatever the case you need to get some physical things going, besides what's happening in the sheets. High Blood Pressure and Sugar Diabetes is so prominent in the black community, because we don't do these things. We want Popeyes instead of Subway and we rather watch t.v. then throw in a workout tape. It's simple. Grab a hold to it, and I guarantee you'll be happier!
                                                                    Till Next Time,
                                                                                          Brentwood Slim

No comments:

Post a Comment