Sunday, May 8, 2011

MOTHERS

What's Up World,
                          Because today is Mother's Day, I thought I would go back to a song that reminds me of my mother. I grew up in a rough area in Jax, Fl where there were allot of negative influences around me, but somehow my mother still kept me on track. She dealt with allot as a single mother, and I think this song explores the ups and downs of raising kids alone. I love that Pac never places judgement on her, although she has her own internal struggles.There's something about the love and respect a son has for his mother. I hope this inspires you all to be great!
                                                                                Peace,
                                                                                        Brentwood Slim

No comments:

Post a Comment